Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
way over budget
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Sparco Torino from a local member and it came with a "custom" bracket made by someone. I couldn't find the brackets on the sparco website and was wondering if you guys could get one set of the brackets Trent used in this thread http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160357&highlight=sparco+torino . I have the sliders right now and tuis bracket they came with makes it so that in the fully forward position I can almost comfortable reach the pedals (I'm 5'10" so it's not like I'm real short) and when fully slid back I hit the rear seats. Also, my seatbelts are a little ghetto rigged now, it looks like the parts trent bought will help me. Please help!!

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Hi sir,

These were custom brackets Trent and Gabe at Sparco got together on. They are not technically available, and Gabe is not longer with Sparco. I'll see what I can do but I am not optimistic it will work out.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
way over budget
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks in advance for whatever you come up with. If nothing can be found I'm positive I can rig this up safer than it is now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts