Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a set of brand new super street coilovers for my 93 jdm supra and since the oem upper mounts cost here in germany like 1000$ i thought it would be "cheaper" / better to get a set of Tein upper mounts.i really made sure that they fit with my type of coilover and was told from several guys that they would fit....to shorten a long story, i wanted to install the coilovers today and decided to put them together while they were laying at my living room ( you know just to make sure everything fits)....and of course i ran into trouble!!! the problem know is that the upper mounts won´t fit "right" with the springs !?!?!?! because they sit a bit strange on the mounts like the spring diameter where to short......i thought to myself that can´t be right and decided to put the spring seat (made out of aluminum) on top of the spring and then put the upper mount onto the seat.fits def. better than without the seat put still not "right". i´ll make some pics and post them later to show you what i mean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts