Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 supra and im wanting to buy some rims and tires for it but im not sure of what will fit without causing any problems. I dont want the tires to rub on the fender wall. The sizes im looking at is 19 x 8.5(Front) +19x9.5(Rear)
245/35/19(Front) + 275/30/19(Rear) Any info would be nice. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
530 Posts
This is the tech section, but head on over to the Exterior, Interior, and Detailing section and there should be some useful threads. There are probably some calculators in the FAQ area or possible on MKIV.com.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Plug and chug those numbers into Steve's fitment guide but I think you'll find that even with a lowered suspension, I would say that mid +30mm offset range for both front and back will not need any fender mods with those tire sizes and they will fit nice and flush not sticking out at all ...like say +32mm to +35mm offsets.

Where I'm getting my size comparison is I have an inch wider wheels front and back, but mine are 18", I also run wider tires front and back, with +45mm offset all around; no fender mods, never a clearance problem at all dropped a little over 1-1/4".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts