Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need some replacement bulbs for my muccolluch HID kit, where can i buy these? these bulbs i believe are different from an ordinary HID kit, or so i have been told. your help is appreciated

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Jerry might be able to get you some. Call him at 1951-258-8222

130 for a pair I think Plus 10 bucks shipping.. Or local pickup around rowland heights/diamond bar. Really good with warranty too (had to get a ballast replaced and he was cool about it)

He sells them on ebay all the time. Call him and he can tell you his ebay user name. Tell him vince sent you.

·
Professional OT Bum
654 Posts
Deusdeceptor said:
Jerry might be able to get you some. Call him at 1951-258-8222

130 for a pair I think Plus 10 bucks shipping.. Or local pickup around rowland heights/diamond bar. Really good with warranty too (had to get a ballast replaced and he was cool about it)

He sells them on ebay all the time. Call him and he can tell you his ebay user name. Tell him vince sent you.

thanks spoke him, sounds good, just hope not to good to be true, you know him well? :dunno:

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Hes a cool guy. My friend knows him well. us friends bought like 5 batches of HIDs all at once from him. My P/S wasnt working for some reason so I called him up. He was cool about it and met up with me in rowland heights to exchange it no questions asked.

thats when I met another supraforums member :
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277354

1 - 12 of 12 Posts