Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Great Kruso
3,875 Posts
I would try to get a 6spd diff and the axles, that you will need to complete your conversion, out of this guy for that price IMO. They will run you another $1000-$2000.

Kruso

·
Registered
824 Posts
Check his rating. Remember he is out of the country, so when he get your money, you will never get it back. No matter what condition of the parts he sends you.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
He is in Canada....He has a store because he offers local pickup. Find a member that lives in Canada to go look at it for you.....

·
Registered
701 Posts
I would try to get a 6spd diff and the axles, that you will need to complete your conversion, out of this guy for that price IMO. They will run you another $1000-$2000.

Kruso
I agree as they are both very hard to find used. The diffs will pop up from time to time and aren't too bad, but the axle I finally gave up on and just purchased a new one from Curt at Elmhurst.

As for the seller I'd say you're good. He appears to have a good rating and has been a member for awhile now.

EDIT: Also if there are any of the parts that you do not need, you shouldn't have a problem selling any of the included stuff.

·
FUCK JDM
3,932 Posts
looks like a safe buyer to purchase from, with a 99% rating, read his reviews from other guys who live in the states and have purchased from him

·
Registered
327 Posts
you still need the Us wire harness and ecu and other parts for lhd car. for $6500 i would look at car-part.com for the 2jzgte 6 speed in nashville for $4200 check that one out.

·
Fly boys drive fast toys.
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you still need the Us wire harness and ecu and other parts for lhd car. for $6500 i would look at car-part.com for the 2jzgte 6 speed in nashville for $4200 check that one out.
bro thank you! that site ROCKS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts