Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am utterly baffled by how exactly to go around doing a power steering reloation

After looking at the power steering pump, I saw the actual thing i had to relocate, the black can, however it looks like only one hose is coming out of it

I have heard people saying that i should get a power steering off of a camry or something but I have no idea what year or model

Can someone please explain what to do

·
Registered
722 Posts
P/S Pump

I had done this mod on my NA-T its easy. First get the top fitting off of a tt pump (feed side)and weld a 6 an fitting on it. Next get a tt resivor or someting similar and route the lines to it. I welded a 6 an fitting to the bottom off my resivor and located it next to the brake master cylinder. The return line will just have to be extended and clamped.

·
Registered
220 Posts
About how long are the lines going from the pump to the canister? would you have a pic you could post showing your setup? interested in seeing it cause i am having a prob with mine. Also, where did you get the tt top fitting for the pump??
Thanks

·
Registered
722 Posts
Fitting

I ordered it from Toyota, other cars use this type of fitting too.I will have to take some pictures. You might be able to see the ps pump in a tread about my intake.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Intake pics

I ordered it from Toyota, other cars use this type of fitting too.I will have to take some pictures. You might be able to see the ps pump in a tread about my intake.
You can see the fitting on the ps pump if you look close(2jzge intake manifold tread). I will take better pics later.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i see it... and you have had no issues with the power steering since this setup correct? its working 100% ?

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well at least i know the canister can be relocated that far away then.... i was hoping that far distance was the problem i have but you just shot that down. haha
thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts