Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WE NEED WICKED-SOUNDING CARS, IMPORT AND DOMESTIC, FULL RACE TOO

CAR MUST BE LOCAL TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA...NO, WE WILL NOT SHIP YOUR CAR, FLY YOU OUT, PUT YOU UP, ETC. ETC.

94-98 Toyota Supra

among others

Disclaimers:

Engines need to be in good condition
Engine needs to be modified; the louder the better
Car must be a stick shift
Car will be operated on the dyno by a professional
You'll need to sign a waiver with respect to engine's condition

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in being cast.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car is pretty loud with HKS Carbon Ti exhaust but stock twins. I'm sure there are much louder cars in SoCal than mine. If for some reason, you can't get anyone, I'll do it. I have a single turbo sitting in the garage, maybe I'll have a reason to finally install it.
Email me asap at [email protected]

I think we'd like to book you!

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
email sent.

single turbo
open wastegate
4" burns exhaust.
loud loud loud

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Need for speed always underates the supra so badly. I cant even stand to play the game because they make the supra seem like its not a high performance car. Tell your people to revise their game.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Curtis' car FTMFW. 4" Burns muffler + single = :run:

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, they give you the supra before the rx8, GTO, and all these other slower cars. Pisses me off.

Ok but back on topic. Im sure you will find a lot of supras willing to participate, and there are some sick sounding sups out there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Craig Lieberman did make the cars for the movie didnt he?
Sort of...

I FOUND the main cars in the movie and CONSULTED on the build ups of the cars, then found the parts THEY ultimately chose.

Suffice to say, I did not always agree with the look/direction of the car's aesthetics.

Universal's response to my criticisms: "the movie made tons of money."

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Curtis' car FTMFW. 4" Burns muffler + single = :run:
thanks dan,

i knew there had to be a good reason i got this loud of an exhaust:angel:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Geez! we need to help make this game sick! we have the chance, hopefully those loud ass cars get on that list! cuz i kno i will buy the game when it comes out either way.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
dang i only got 15 mins of free dyno tuning and 4 games from EA using my car a full day for the Supra sound FX and backfires in NFS Carbon. :p

now thier giving out $350 a day!?

at least this time it seems they learned thier lessons from me and are running the cars on a closed street rather than the streets of long beach. :p they loaded my car with about 5 microphones strapped all over my car and a zepplin on the back with cops giving me wierd looks as i scream by them around the Long Beach docks! :lol: shit i had to drive with all that crap hanging on my car on the 110N to get high speed sounds! fun times!

i take it Jesse Lyon is heading this one too?

but ya. hand this one to Curtis. :cool:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Need for speed always underates the supra so badly. I cant even stand to play the game because they make the supra seem like its not a high performance car. Tell your people to revise their game.
its just a game bro its just a game:ugh2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
21 Participants
Silver94Supra
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing