Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Of The Obvious
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone looking for a 93-98 TT supra pretty much stock... if not a few mods would be ok... nothing major... does anyone have any advice in what price range i should be looking for... my budget would like to be kept under 25K for any used ones.... preferably even 20K but i know low miles is what i want... any suggestions for me.... and also....

which would be the best company to look for mods in the Bigger Turbos... ecu, bov, exhaust, intakes, throttle body, injectors... thats basically what i would do to my car... which is the TT....

thanks for anyones help.... i know people ask this a lot but i need help... i dont know much about Supras and i want to learn and make sure i do it with the right parts... thanks again!! :D

J

·
0 Posts
I have a 26k mile red Supra for sale...but the title is salveged due to being stole....so the miles helped...bu the title hurt...htere was nothing at all wrong with it when i got it...and it now has a t-61, chevy turbo 400 3spd auto tranny...etc...its my car and for sale.
one of my friends got on here and to no avail, was banned, i tld him not to advertise....i will not advertise here tho.
So if you want a low mile Supra for a low price, i had to get a Salvage car...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.