Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what expect with KYB AGX shocks. I have heard people say that the KYB's are stiffer than stock shocks?
Does this mean even when they are set to the softest setting?
I do not want a extremely stiff ride, just like to have a soft comfortable setting at times. I plan on getting eibach springs with the KYB's....

I am familiar with Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable. I have a set on my 91 300ZX TT with eibachs. I really like the Tokico 5-ways because the range of adjustability is really incredible. Setting 1 is incredibly stiff and setting 5 is very soft.

I would get the Tokico 5-ways for my supra if I could but the do not make them for a MKIV.

Thanks

Todd
94 six speed BPU

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
My AGX Shocks ride a lot stiffer than the stockers. The Tokico 5 ways are a ripoff because the adjustment gismo goes out of whack in no time... Just my personal experience of course... I love the AGX's in conjunction with my Tanabe Springs. Nice.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I have the KYBs with Eibach Prokit and love them. Over the stock its a huge difference. The car handles perfectly and no drama unlike with stock. The dampness is also is very easily 4 way adjustable so you have an option of stiffness.

Go to www.coximport.com for the best prices. Goodluck

·
Registered
458 Posts
I've been running the KYBs with Eibachs as well and it is a big improvement over stock. Setting them to 1 gives an okay ride, a little more firm than stock but still decent. They get considerably more stiff as you go up in the settings though so it's really your preference from there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts