Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dusty

a couple weeks ago i order some bearing from mvp for my non turbo supra you guys sent me one for the TT. i called and you guys had the rite one air mailed to me and said you guys goin to contact UPS to come pick up the other bearing that was sent wrong. its been 2-3 weeks and no ups man had come pick it up. so let me know what going on?

My name is Ponny Plong
205 sidney street
lexington nc 27295
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the pilot bearing was wrong but we got that straighten out already. I already got the right part from you guys now i need someone to come pick up the part that was sent to be that was wrong. I know sound funny, sorry not a english major. I talk to someone at mvp they said they was going to send UPS to come pick it up. Let me or it be best just to call up there.

thanks,

Ponny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,197 Posts
It was me and David you spoke with. I'll get it straightened out tommorow and contact you. Thanks for your honesty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RossoCorsaItaly said:
It was me and David you spoke with. I'll get it straightened out tommorow and contact you. Thanks for your honesty!
No problem man. Just send me a email or give me a call. I got it boxs up and ready to go.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,090 Posts
If it was just the pilot bearing do not worry about it, just keep it or sell it on the forums. Shipping it back to MVP cost almost as much as the bearing.

Kind regards,

Dusty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V8 Killer said:
If it was just the pilot bearing do not worry about it, just keep it or sell it on the forums. Shipping it back to MVP cost almost as much as the bearing.

Kind regards,

Dusty
I just look at the bearings its not the pilot bearing its the throw out bearing. It worth like 58 bucks so i think its worth sending back. so let me know wat you want to do.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,090 Posts
SupraKhmer96 said:
I just look at the bearings its not the pilot bearing its the throw out bearing. It worth like 58 bucks so i think its worth sending back. so let me know wat you want to do.

Ok thanks, we will schedule the pickup now. Thanks for your help!!

Regards,

Dusty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey dusty,
The package was pick up yesterday so it should be on its way to you. Thanks for all your business.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,090 Posts
SupraKhmer96 said:
Hey dusty,
The package was pick up yesterday so it should be on its way to you. Thanks for all your business.

Excellent! Sorry again for the trouble! Thank you for your assistance in getting the wrong part back, and your patience on us getting you the right part.

Kind regards,

Dusty
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top