Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 94 NA Supra and Im getting CEL 71. Anyhow before I go testing every part of the vacuum system I want to make sure I have all my hoses connected correctly. I recently changed my plugs so maybe i might have crossed a hose.

Anyhow, I just need some pics of EGR Vacuum hose connections, the clearer the picture the better. I will greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can also start the car and spray brake parts cleaner around the hoses to see if the idle changes. If it stumbles or rises, you probably have a leak or split hose. Just something worth checking out

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can also start the car and spray brake parts cleaner around the hoses to see if the idle changes. If it stumbles or rises, you probably have a leak or split hose. Just something worth checking out
True, I did do that and everything checked out fine. I just want to make sure all hoses are connected correctly. Im pretty sure i followed the hose diagram correctly but just looking for a visual from someone elses car.

·
Great White
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Can anyone please verify a vacuum hose connection? The diagram shows vacuum Modulator port P going port E on my manifold. My manifold has 3 ports E, R and P.

Port R hose goes from manifold to port R on the modulator. Shouldn’t then port P go to port P on the modulator? Instead it’s going to port E on the manifold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts