Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas im looking for pics of what you guys have done for downpipes for a t4 manifold. I have mine started but need some ideas on what to do next. If you have them i would like some underneath pics too. If you have a link to a thread that would work too but the search isnt working right now for me. Thanks.

Dustin

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have pics of it installed on the car from underneath? or atleast the rest of the exhaust if your done yet.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I apologize for huge pic- just like that but welded together. not just tac-welded.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres what i have so far. Im thinking i need a 90. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man ill mess around with it more tomorrow. Hey while your here what did you do bout the lower intercooler pipe? Im trying to get some different ideas for that too.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
supra8795 said:
Thanks man ill mess around with it more tomorrow. Hey while your here what did you do bout the lower intercooler pipe? Im trying to get some different ideas for that too.
I basically made it from scratch.... and it's terrible... I need to re make it :(

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
blackout_89t said:
^ It was shortened after that..Hung to low.

Mine looks pretty much like that too, except much less exhaust piping and a T4 adapter to stock manifold.

With a 3" exhaust, mine actually looks closer to 95* or 100* instead of straight down 90*, though again I have a stock manifold, meaning it quite possibly has more clearance on that side than an aftermarket manifold

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
Mine looks pretty much like that too, except much less exhaust piping and a T4 adapter to stock manifold.

With a 3" exhaust, mine actually looks closer to 95* or 100* instead of straight down 90*, though again I have a stock manifold, meaning it quite possibly has more clearance on that side than an aftermarket manifold

have any pics???
-sean

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
Nothing big really

If you want a bigger pic, I can go out and get one

what kind of t4 did u put on there and how did you get it fit on the stock manifold??
welded on a flange or did you make an addaptor?
-sean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts