Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide on a set of aftermarket wheels, so if you have some on your car, please post a picture of them. Also, what is the widest tire you can fit under the rear of a Supra? (without doing any mods back there)
thanks

·
3,148 Posts
The pic is in my sig.

The widest you can go with the perfect offet and no mods is an 18x11" with a 295/30R18. In my sig the car has 18x9.5" with 265/35R18's front and 18x10.5" with 295/30R18's rear. I have since switch to a 275/35R18 for the front.

Later, Steve

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody said Z1? :D
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 245/40ZR & 285/35ZR works fine on mine.

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
SagaSupra said:
damn i love them ssr GT3!!!! those are some killer looking wheels. how much did they run and how long did you have to wait?
=) I got them through a very good friend of mine, and he deals directly with wholesalers. So I got a pretty good deal $2650 with kumho tires :D. 18x9 255 and 18x10 275. I had to wait a whole TWO days for them!! :)

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
parboy said:
SSR Integral 18's

i never considered SSR Integrals, but that picture makes them look sweet. the lighting..the color..and the calipers... it really brings out the body lines of the MKIV :bthumb: sweet car!

·
supraman
632 Posts
Racing Hart 17" type C

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
I never considered SSR Integrals, but that picture makes them look sweet. the lighting..the color..and the calipers... it really brings out the body lines of the MKIV sweet car!
Thanks! I think the Integral's were the first instance where the product I wanted wasn't the most expensive ;) The color of the wheels matches pretty well with the color of the car, which is what I was looking for.

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
HREs up in the mix :D

Adam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts