Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a junk set of twins laying around or knows anyone who does, i need a piece from them, a little piece, it was described to me as a cover plate for the cooling jacket, it's about the size of a quarter, with some holes in it.. it is the only piece that is stopping me from getting my car back that i bought on 5/22/06 and haven't driven or seen since 5/23/06 (over a month) if anyone can help me out i will forever be in your debt... thanks in adavance...
-trevor

· Working Hard for Stroker!
288 Posts
yo let me know i have a set of my stock twins. the complete set here just laying around let me know.

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok, now from the description i think this is probably what i'm needing. hard to tell but it's circled in red...also not sure if i need 2 of them, or if there are even 2, but it looks about quarter sized, with holes on either side of it...

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i'm not sure which one(s) are missing.. they didn't really explain it the best. i'm going to go over to the shop tomorrow if they are open and find out exactly..

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts
Dunno. "what's the retail on one of those?" HAHA. Just shoot me a reasonable offer. (going to bed now...)

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol... nice quote, umm, seriously i don't even know what to offer... they are very small pieces.. 5.00 bucks? and i'm pretty sure you can send them in just an envelope.. i dunno

· Registered
600 Posts
it just blocks off a port... take a piece of steel and drill two holes in it for the bolts...

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just got back from the shop, it is the small plate circled in red. and it's just the one. thats all thats stopping me from getting my car back. anyone please if you can help me out!!!

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
boost PSSH boost said:
if you were a little closer I would make one for you....I have tons of 1/8" stainless lying around my shop.

If you could give me some dimensions I could make it and meet you somewhere.
can't really get dimensions car is inside at the shop which is closed..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.