Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get pit tickets for my gf before they sell out in the presale. If anyone knows the presale code for either The Fray or Jack's Mannequin for the Merriweather concert in Columbia, MD, please enlighten!! thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried searching Google already?
Ha. NO! I did after you said something, but I couldn't find any worthwhile info. Mostly just popups and links to other sites. The only passwords I did find were inactive. It did say however, If you enter the first 6 digits of a citi card, you would be eligible. Guess I'll search for a friend that banks with the worst invested bank in US history...
Thanks!

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,485 Posts
Ha. NO! I did after you said something, but I couldn't find any worthwhile info. Mostly just popups and links to other sites. The only passwords I did find were inactive. It did say however, If you enter the first 6 digits of a citi card, you would be eligible. Guess I'll search for a friend that banks with the worst invested bank in US history...
Thanks!
Figure out if Citi uses Visa or Master Card, that will tell you if the first digit is a 4 or 5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts