Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought a new ( not new but new to me ) daily driver last weak and come to find out i need to get it rebuilt . i was woundering if anybody knows a shop that has an exceptional good reputation for their work as well as decent labor rates . i live in vero beach and cant be driving hours away to have it worked on by a shop of my choice and was wondering if anybody knows of any shops in between palm bay , and west palm ?

any help would be much appreciated especially sence shops in my area have horrible reps about their work and i'd much rather have it done right the first time ! thanks in advance .

fox

·
Red Rider
975 Posts
exactly what work do you need done. we're too busy to do a complete strip down and rebuild. the turnaround time on machine shops here is in months of time. still waiting on a cylinder head.

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
mark3beeter said:
anybody knows a shop that has an exceptional good reputation for their work as well as decent labor rates . i live in vero beach and cant be driving hours away to have it worked on by a shop of my choice and was wondering if anybody knows of any shops in between palm bay , and west palm ?
like i told the other guy in the other thread. best dealership in the southeast region... PALM BEACH AUTOMALL. take the car to PALM BEACH TOYOTA and you will be happy trust me :D the service dept is #1 is customer satisfaction every year. its on military trail just south of southern blvd. about 35-40 mins from vero. def go there :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Umm... TPS is more of a Supra shop. There is also a new shop called Streets Finest in Wellington, but TPS is In West Palm on Dixie Hwy 1 block south of Belvedere. Good people there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts