Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was sent here by someone because they heard it was the place with all the supra geeks :)
I need some advice. I have the opp to buy a 1995 turbo Supra. Its in pristine condition, and this is the kicker.. it has 13K original miles. Its all souped up/customized, and has too many mods to list. I was curious to know if you think i should buy the car. His asking price is exremely low. (think in the thousands) Is the car a good deal? It has a clean title. Are they rare? and what do you think the resale value of it is? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey guys, I was sent here by someone because they heard it was the place with all the supra geeks :)
I need some advice. I have the opp to buy a 1995 turbo Supra. Its in pristine condition, and this is the kicker.. it has 13K original miles. Its all souped up/customized, and has too many mods to list. I was curious to know if you think i should buy the car. His asking price is exremely low. (think in the thousands) Is the car a good deal? It has a clean title. Are they rare? and what do you think the resale value of it is? Thanks for any input.
Is the car available to be seen by prospective buyers, as in yourself? There are a ton of scammers out there, saying they are overseas and ask fo a deposit and what not. Be very careful and hook up with a local memeber to check the car out for you. Good luck on your potentail purchase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice. the car was not able to be seen. It was in BC. I got the vin and checked the autocheck report and found some odd things. He said that there were 13,461 miles on the car. When i looked at the report it said that last time it was registered (by him after he bought it) it had 112,000 miles.
This and some other things that he did, like not answering any of my questions directly, and always giving generic answers, convinced me not to buy the car.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If it's too good to be true...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts