Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought brand new rotors and new calipers. I want to paint them but i don't know what color.....my car is pearl white (040) with painted moldings to match, lowered with eibachs and i have MK4 TT rims. I was thinking red but that is just too flashy. Also gold but i don't think that would match. black???

It's little things like this that'll make or break a car, so opinions would be nice. I'm leaning towards black.

·
Registered
148 Posts
black is the safest way to go, and the way im going...but red should be ok on a white car

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
White would look slick. Actually silver looks really good too, it accentuates the shape of the parts, and looks really clean. Black would just fade away, you wouldn't see them.

I highly recommend the G2 system from Germany, might seem high in price, but well worth it. It dries like plastic and ALWAYS stays shiney, simpley hose them off. Plus it's a brush on system so you can do it with them on the car if you like. I've used the kits on 4 different cars, would never use anything else. I also painted the edges and hubs of the rotors because those areas always rust, looks cool too.

http://www.wheelskin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=W&Category_Code=G2+CALIPER+PAINT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts