Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im trying to do a complete overhaul on my 94 tt exterior, interior, engine...the works...but im deployed atm and will have to save the money and get it done when i return...the car is stock everything and i want to make it a performance (not to fast) and show car...its a RHD auto...ive been looking around but i cant seem to get a grasp on a total price...can anyone help me out...?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t61 turbo twin to single, exhaust, intake, headers, spinnout rims power coated and painted green, veilside body painted green with black editings, carbon or black on green interior complete; dash, seats (sparco), gauges...ill post the rest later...gotta run to work for a bit....

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
figure with those mods.. 15-20k if you want it done right.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ive got 9 mths to figure out exactly what i want to do to it...and not to mention weve got another car going into the shop right now...my husband has the new 370z and hes getting his mods done to it while im deployed...its gonna be about 20k total to get his done as well...but ill be paitent...ive got a lot of research to do and not to sure on the best brands to use or good sites to search...im still new to having my supra

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok personal opinions...like i said before im not sure on good brands...in your own opinion what are some good brands to use and for what...im still new and researching a lot but i only have so much time with the shop im in...ive seen a lot a greddy and hks...is that bc they havea lot of product? or bc there better brands? or both?

· Registered
4,081 Posts
ok personal opinions...like i said before im not sure on good brands...in your own opinion what are some good brands to use and for what...im still new and researching a lot but i only have so much time with the shop im in...ive seen a lot a greddy and hks...is that bc they havea lot of product? or bc there better brands? or both?

As far as brands, the reason why HKS, Greddy etc are popular is because they have been proven over time to be high quality parts. Other name brand parts are made by sponsors on this site which include; Boost Logic, Sound Performance, Titan, Power House Racing etc. These name brand Japanese and American parts are going to cost far more than the cheap Chinese parts you can buy. However you almost always get what you pay for. You are paying for R&D, fit and finish, quality, warranty etc.

If you want to know about power, search in the dyno section. If you want to know about common problems and parts, search in the MKIV 1993-1998 section etc etc. You should start reading a lot more. You can search this site obviously and read on www.mkiv.com specifically www.mkiv.com/techarticles and see what people do to these cars. Your question is so vague that it is hard to answer. A budget and power goals would be a nice start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.