Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys? I recently purchased a cheap T4 Ebay manifold, however, I'm going to have to extend my oil Lines. My question is, what size AN fittings do I need. There's a banjo bolt there now, but I'd like to replace it with some AN attachments. Its a Frank 5 Greddy TD06-20g. With the new manifold and T3 adaptor, it should be sitting a good 2-3 inches higher than the stocker. If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Mo

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Drain: -10an fittings/hose
Feed: -4an or -3an fittings/hose.

You made need some sort of flange or reducer fitting.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
for some reason, that oil feed line looks like a -6. this doesnt surprise me, considering the Boss550 turbo kits come w/ -6 feed lines and block adaptors. you should go to your local v8 speed shop and pick up some DEI cool wrap. they sell it for spark plug wires. take your oil line, run it thru the cool wrap. now you can run your oil line between the compressor housing and the manifold. this will help you get some more slack out of that feed line.

when i install tubular manifolds, i usuall run the oil line up between the runners of the manifold and use the heat jacket. then, i make a small L-bracket and mount it using one of the valve cover bolt holes or a bolt hole in that area. then i tie up the oil line to prevent it from moving or riding against one of the runners. itll help avoid direct heat conduction if you can keep an air gap between the line and any part of the manifold.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I'm starting to figure it out.

Mo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts