Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,

I need some help form the community... As you know I've recently been getting screwed left right and center.

What I need is anyone that has a spare harness for sale to sell it to me or if anyone has spare harness that they use for parts.. (ie connectors) I have one NA 1jz harness 1 partial turbo harness and a 91 7m full harness (all where supposed to be full 1jz harnesses)....

Second does anyone know powerhouse jimbo or have a relationship with him.... I've been trying to contact him about my blown turbos and he responded once when I was asking about a new kit for a "firend" but soon as I started asking questions about my blown kit he stopped replying.

So if you can speak japanese or have a telephone number directly to him LMK please!

Finally i need, a pressure sensor, since i'm not sure if the NA one I recieved will work.

Can anyone help a brother out?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
damn i heard from mark that your mounts from orin were messed up too :(

sorry to hear dude, im gonna call my jdm guy tomorrow to see if he has any 1jz harness. And once i get a damn car insured ill get out there to help.

Ang

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Do you need a 1JZ or a 7M harness? I assume you need 1JZ, but if not i got a spare JDM RHD 7M harness that i have no use for.. You can have it free if you need it.

As for Atsushi Jimbo, he used to always sell a bunch of parts on ebay but not anymore. Maybe he went out of business? Sorry to tell you , but i highly doubt that even if you manage to contact him somehow,you can expect him to replace those turbos or give you any sort of refund.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Eric I know someone that I can get to find a 1jz harness directly from japan. I'll see what i can do.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shit my bad guys posted in the wrong section.. lol...

Thecro thanks I got ur stuff here still I just need to get it in a box and ship it.. I'll do it before the end of the week.. it's cluttering my desk ;)

I need a 1jz Harness if at all possible to save me some headaches... yeah Orin's taking care of the mounts.. hes having new ones made up since the machine guy made a mistake... he's even taking care of shipping...

Hopefully it all works out......... makes me wonder about the other parts I have that arn't new... hrmm.

I still dont know if i blew up my emanage eaither from last aug. *sigh*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts