Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few things. 1st the led light pictured here...next to the hazards, what is there on a stock car, and any ideas of what it is?

Now, the middle switch here, I have no clue what i goes to.

I followed the wires all the way to the front of the car and this is what i got. There are three wires (yellow/green/black) that go from the back of the switch to the front of the car.

As you can see the three wires together at the top. (Yellow/Black/Green)
- The yellow goes to the fog lamps.
- The black splices with the white and goes to the turn signal.
- #1 Green is cut and just hanging (in my hand/part of the 3 wires)
- #2 Green is cut from the wire loom.
- #3 Green is cut which comes from the turn signal as well.

It seems to me as if the previous owner tried to do the fog light mod. But why the extra switch? Note: the fog lights work only when the lights are on. And the damn switch does nothing still.

A little help would be nice about what the hell is going on.
When it comes to wiring and electrical i have no clue what is going on.

-Bret

· Banned
5,915 Posts
The little light next to the hazards looks to be for an aftermarket alarm.

The rest of the abortion.... repair any factory Toyota wiring and get rid of the switch and any aftermarket wiring.

It looks like they tried to rig the fog lights to come on and off manually with the switch.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The little light next to the hazards looks to be for an aftermarket alarm.

The rest of the abortion.... repair any factory Toyota wiring and get rid of the switch and any aftermarket wiring.

It looks like they tried to rig the fog lights to come on and off manually with the switch.
Thats what I was thinking. Some people are idiots.
Thanks for the input Degree

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.