Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dusty,

It's been great working with you on parts and here I am, back for more. Can I get a price quote for the following:

1. Ganador CF Blue lens side mirrors for Lexus SC (JZZ30 soarer)

2. Are the TE37 18" able to accomodate the Endles Race 6/4? I'm looking to get 1 rim (maybe 8.5" wide) for use as a spare, and then in about a month or two, a whole set to use as track rims.

Regards,
Anthony

PS any word on that knob yet?

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
1. I can special order from Japan, ETA is 3 months.

2. The only way to know if it clears is to get the brake drawing from Endless. Please provide that to me and we can go from there. I will need it for both the front and rear kits.

No new update on the knob currently sir.

Thanks,

Dusty

· Registered
537 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey dusty,

so how much are the mirrors otd? i'll send payment once i know how much.

thanks,
anthony

ps. for the rim, would it be easier to fit the endless bbk if the rim was wider? also, still no word on the knob?

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
The T.S. knob shipped to you today from here. You will have it next week.

The mirrors I am still waiting on a response from Japan. I heard rumor its discontinued.

I do not yet have a total cost of the Defi SCC shipped to the USA. I can not get it from Defi USA, but rather I have to go to Defi Japan and factor in freight. I am waiting on a total cost, it will not be cheap because of the freight + wire transfer fee to Japan for just 1 item.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dusty,

Got the knob, thanks.

Any word on the pricing for the Defi? Ganador?

Also, I think I'm going to have to forgo the idea of having any 18" rim for track rims now, have to bump it up to 19" now. Any idea if the Volk TE37 Time attacks would work? or any suggestion on any other lightweight forged rims?

I did notice on the site noted by carchitect that there are some 18" rims that work, but those fitments are for other cars, ie BNR34, etc, but those are also for the 6pot caliper and not racing 6 (not sure if that makes a difference).

Thanks,
Anthony

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Hi sir,

Sorry for the delay in responding. The Defi and Ganador parts I have received some pricing on, but nothing firm yet. I should have that for you this week for both though. Appreciate you waiting. :)

19" Time Attack for Supras are long discontinued, sorry.

Thank you,

Dusty

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay,

No problems on the wait. I read the sticky at the top and wish you both the best.

Lemme know once you get the final pricing and I'll send the money right out for the Defi and Ganador.

In regards to the rims, do you know of any other Volk 19"s that would work?

Regards,
Anthony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.