Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
***** White Lover
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curt,

Can you scan me the sheets from the FSM for installing a new stud that broke off on the passenger side front wheel axle ? Also, seems like my Aunt's guy also spotted some diff fluid leaking on or around the pumkin or from one of the axle shafts or the diff's yoke. I am in special need to repair it down there as I dont want something bad to happen on the 6hr drive back up to Austin.

The reason I am asking is because my '97 is rolling around 6hrs South of me while I have my aunt's '95 getting work on in Austin. I am going to try to trust the local dealership down in the valley and must make sure they have ALL the toyota special tools and printed instructions so they dont go and f;up my Scarlet.

email, [email protected].

·
***** White Lover
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curt... You are simply the freakin best man!! Those pdfs destroyed my local Toyota dealership on replacing the seal. They thought they had the tools to work on Supras. LOL!!

However, I think they can press out the damaged stud bolt and press in a new one so i can get Scarlet back up to 140 and will not a shake on the steering wheel.

Secondly, a different dealer about 40mins away from me offers a service that runs B&G Chemicals thru the engine to remove carbon deposits. On my Mom's Corolla, the oil went from pitch black to the clean oil color that goes in. Do you think that service would be OK on our TT engines, hell, both turbo and NA;s ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts