Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NorCal friends,

I'm considering buying a 93 Supra Auto located in zip code 95823. Don't know the exact address and location as of this moment, but I may need the help from a fellow MKIV owner (someone who has owned MKIV's and knows them) to check the car out for me as I will ship it back to GA most likely.

I will provide a list of things to look for. I can spot the person some money for their trouble as well.

The owner will be available to show the car after 4pm PST on weekdays.

Please send me a PM or give me a call at 404-312-3477 if you think you can help.

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.

I'm not selling mine for an auto. I'm selling mine and was consolidating to a less expensive car that I can daily drive and have good power, and I thought I wanted a Z06. Well, I just can't be without a Supra, so this seems like a good plan for me.

-Daniel

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
i honestly would if I had time. I have no time for anything. Sorry Daniel and goodluck with your sale and your new purchase.

Why go from a nice ass 6speed to an auto?

·
Highway Demon
2,887 Posts
Is that the one that is still on stock fuel? Looked like it was kinda incomplete. T88 on stock fuel and 170K miles doesn't sound like the best combo to me. :dunno:
i guess some ppl can resist running high boost and having massive unstreetable power.. i agree it might need a fuel system if thats what it lacks but ppl have thier own reasons for doing what they do.. and i have never heard anything bad about this guys car

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i honestly would if I had time. I have no time for anything. Sorry Daniel and goodluck with your sale and your new purchase.

Why go from a nice ass 6speed to an auto?
Rich,

I'm cutting down from two cars to one, and I didn't want to daily drive my hardtop. This way I can still have a Supra, but it would make a good daily driver and weekend car in one while I save up the rest of my funds from the sale of the hardtop to purchase another 6spd as a "toy" in the next year or two.

Hopefully by that time I'll have a big enough garage for both Supras. I keep coming back to a Supra everytime I even think about getting something else.

Good sign!

-Daniel

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks Chris & James for the comments.
Yes! I"m selling my supra and settleing down for a house. Accel Junky has shown some interests in my supra and has just put a deposit as for yesterday for my beautiful supra.I really don't know many supra member here, since I"m not for the Nor Cal but besides that 916 supra Mike,inline6tt Chris, toyotasupra916 james are great guys and have seen my supra around. I'm very open and will show this supra to anyone so your welcome to come by and take a peak.
You can reach me @ 559-313-8093 Thanks KXIONG

·
Banned
98 Posts
I've know Kou for many years now, classmates back in 2002. He is the coolest and most honest guy I know. I can vouch for this dude.
You can't go wrong with Kou Xiong supra.

·
Banned
338 Posts
yeah i have seen the car a couple of times, very clean and well maintained
this would be a great buy, great seller/person. knows alot about supras

1 - 20 of 21 Posts