Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my '88 turbo supra to some really nice people, and I'm trying to help them finish what i started. I need someone that really knows the 7m and won't bend 'em over and blow smoke up their a$%.

The car has precision turbo 550cc injectors, lexus v8 afm, trw .020 over forged pistons, shot peened rods, clevite rod bearings, hks 1.2mm hg, arp head studs trq'd to 90 lb-ft, xs power intercooler, 3in turbo back to apex'i n1 muffler, aem tru boost gauge controller, s-afc neo, rps 6 puck clutch w/ stg3 pressure plate, blah blah blah. thats the important stuff,

Eveywhere they go with this car to get it "tuned", they tell them to take the 550's out and go back to the stock 440 injectors. well, they don't wanna do that because they wanna haul ass like the car is set up to do.

I'm sure they are willing to make a little drive. they've been all over ft. worth trying to get it done, and they are 30 min south of cleburne.

· Registered
1,339 Posts
Boost Logic in Austin should be able to do it. The guys name that does the tuning is Justin Ninny, not sure if thats how you spell his last name. That is about a 4 hr drive though.

· Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah I realized it was them from another thread I think his dad posted. Thanks for the heads up though. He was the only one I knew that could do it. Have they gotten it done yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.