Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get a stock map sensor for a 95 twin turbo supra asap from someone somewhat locally to the central florida area, i am located just south of spring hill.

Please call my cell and let me know, i wont be back to the computer any time soon.

Justin
727-505-1251
leave a message if i dont pick up, ill be at work till 3:30pm

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
yes you do, for it to run PROPERLY, it will run without it but you will lose the 6 functions the map controls... i have one, im located in orlando, shoot me a pm

·
Banned
663 Posts
What are you talking about? If you are single turbo, the MAP sensor does nothing. If you are TTC stock twins, it also does nothing. Unless you count 'boost cut' as a useful feature.

All fuel/timing maps in the ECU are based off of MAF readings.

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm oh well, lol i went to jim and bought one, it runs good either way i guess, now im just having a problem throwing code 71 for egr malfunction, but the egr has been removed since before i even owned the car, i checked the egr temp sensor plug to make sure the resistor was in there and it was but just since i didnt know what else to do to try and correct the problem i went to radio shack and bought the proper resistor and put it in to see if maybe the other one had gone bad, so far so good.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts