Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My supra was totalled and in order to remove my wheels/suspension setup I need to replace it with stock. If anyone has these items (regardless of condition) and wants to part with them relatively cheaply please hit me up:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Shawn

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last week when I was headed down to Talladega for some road racing. Traffic on I85 came slowed down abruptly and the person behind me never slowed down. He rearend the car at about 80-85 mph and drove me up under and F150.

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, used to be the car in the sig... :(

I should have clarified, I need in order of desire:

1)wheels
2)shocks and springs

These items are going on the car to replace my aftermarket items before it goes to auction so I want CRAP=CHEAP.

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
i have the stock springs and struts pm with what you think is fair price

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
If all you need is aomething to put in the car, Ive have a set of NA shocks and springs laying around. PM me a price.

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the responses so far. If I decide to go through the effort of removing the shocks I'll be in touch. Since that's a long job I'm still focused on finding wheels first (15 minutes of work nets me $1000) where as the shocks may take 4-5 hours and net me $500.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss! :( I have stock wheels, but I have plans for them (slicks all around). I sold my stock shocks/springs a couple years ago for next to nothing also.

What do you plan to replace the Supra with?

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been though many options. I've taken the new vette, the slk350, and the 330ci all for rides. For new cars I'm not convinced that anything out there right now is worth what they want (although the vette is pretty hard to beat strictly from a performance point of view). I'm either going to get another sports car (looks like another supra although I haven't found one yet) or a car to hold me over until 2007 (new supra? nissan GTR and new M3 all come out). If I do the hold me over car I'm thinking about the 330ci. The only thing I haven't driven yet that I'd give some consideration is the new boxster S.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts