Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Actually, dont need the Calipers, they seem fine as it is.

Just my daily driver. It'll see some drag strips and maybe drift events soon hopfully, just for fun though, I dont plan on any serious mods to this car at all power wise. Just want some good suspension (Maybe, Drift suspension?) and some breaks to stop the tank I call my car =)

My car is currently on Tokico Blues with Eibachs Sportlines, I think I wanna try and go a little lower (1 strut is blown, and the rest are just all around fucked up).

Just need suggestions on Struts, Spings, Break Pads and Rotors. I hope to stay under 1K for all of it if possible.

I had KYB-GR2's and Eibach Pro-Kit on my '90 Celica, but I want something diferent, maybe a bit stiffer then that.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Blitzen or Koni ~ $500
H&R ~$275
Brembo's from NOPIONLINE ~200
Porterfield R4S ~$175

~$1150 and you should be good to go. That's a very Similar setup to what i have and um, "rails" is all i can say. :D

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno where to get Sportlines for the MK3. I had Pro-Kit on my celica, and these springs on my MK3 look 100% different, so im just assuming they are the Sportlines.

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
ive been doing some searching. Eibach site only lists the pro-kit for the mkiii nothing else. Sportlines are actually are a much more aggressive drop by the looks of it so its probably the pro-kit on your mkiii according to the eibach site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts