Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my rear SSR sp1 wheels with tires (pair) size 18x10.5 +55offset. The tires are 295/35/18 bfgoodrich g-force TA drag radials.

The wheels are in mint condition no dings, scuff marks, or hairline scratches :).
The tires have about 80% thread on them but i can never really tell because its a drag radials.

(IMG)http://photobucket.com/gian_photos/(IMG)

I'm selling the wheels and tires (rear) for 1200 shipped but locals can make me an offer.

Thanks
Gian

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey,if they fit on my isf then i'll take it off your hand for a $1000 cash. Let me know,i'll come down today to test fit them.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Can you even get the fronts from any vendors now?

That and holy shit SICKTRD94SUPRA you have the biggest sig in all the land.

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you even get the fronts from any vendors now?

That and holy shit SICKTRD94SUPRA you have the biggest sig in all the land.
yeah i'm pretty sure you still can. godsppd got a pair from his vendor. Also there are people out there selling just pairs you just have to look.

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i only bought another set of rears that were used for the fronts, fronts are all sold out
at least you can still get the rears for the fronts:) also there are other forums that sells the front that will fit the supra. I just got done looking at a couple of them.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
not gonna happen:nono:
Good to hear it. I drove by in front of your house today on the way back from school hoping to get a glimpse of the supra, but it was under the cover :( And ur dad was outside so I didn't wanna freak him out just stopping and looking at the supra haha

And guys, dont hesitate to buy from Gian, he's a down to earth person and is really honest when it comes to selling stuff. I've seen his car many times and you can't even tell from the pics how clean these wheels are, they are MUCH MUCH better in person and are in basically mint condition. Buy in confidence guys ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts