Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im driving my mk3 home this weekend and want to have a bra for the drive here, if anybody can help me out. Ill pay you to use it for the weekend. I can pick it up from you.

Call my cell or post here if you have one 817-706-2363

thanks in advance,
Jon

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
You can use painter's tape too. The blue stuff.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cherzra said:
You can use painter's tape too. The blue stuff.
hmmm, dont know what I didnt think of that before!

wow its not such an emergency anymore, but if one of you has one laying around I would still prefer going the bra route instead of taking the time to tape the whole front of the car.

Jon

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Ya dude when we trailer cars back we use the blue painters tape... FTW!!!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
I have seen what rajunz is talkin about, ive seen people use cellephane wrap around the front end of the car, i think ull be ok as long as you dont get caught behind some big nasty 18 wheelers.

The painters tape works good too, ur just gonna look goofy rollin down the highway with shit tons of blue tape wrapped all over ur front end.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I had a pre-89 bra that I gave to True... Well, he didn't want it but I made hime take it so that I could get it out of the garage. He's out in Euless, near Ft. Worth.

Painter's tape may not look pretty, but it will work. Maybe if you cut out a couple of Toyota logos into it ;-)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Tell anyone who asks it's the 2008 model being road tested, and the painter's tape is there to hide the lines from photographers :D

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
GotTurbos? said:
hmmm, dont know what I didnt think of that before!

wow its not such an emergency anymore, but if one of you has one laying around I would still prefer going the bra route instead of taking the time to tape the whole front of the car.

Jon
I'm guessing you've never tried to install a bra. The one on my dad's miata is a nightmare, taping it would take much less time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts