Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
the ferret wisperer
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might know me from another forum, but if not let me give a little back story first about why Im asking for this.

I designed and built a targa brace for the mk3 targa. It bolts in the stock locations and eliminates the chassis flex associated with taking the targa roof out. I know some other people have built similiar things, and Im not claiming this is any kind of new idea, just a new design. Im currently in my first production run of the product, but I dont want to waste any time moving to the next platform.

So, what I need is a willing mk4 owner that will work with me on this project. I will come to you (Im hoping to find someone within 50 miles of Corvallis, and actually Eugene would be preferable) and take some measurements of your targa opening, and make a quick template on the spot. At a later date I will need this same person to come to my fabricators shop for final fitment and welding (located near Harrisburg). In exchange for your time you will recieve the finished prototype absolutely free.

Here is a quick pic of the mk3 product and Im hoping to build something similiar for the mk4:

Thanks, I hope to hear from at least one of you mk4 guys in the area about this.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
You would have more responses by posting this in the NW section. Plenty of Supras there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.