Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fast with Class
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got BOOST ALMIGHTY'S '94 47-80 black TH400 supra. Wondering which muffler this is in this pic taken from the TX2K7 teaser vid:

and also...does anyone know which muffler Ryan Woon personally has on his WOTM.com quicksilver supra that he just recently sold. I searched around but couldn't find the muffler's specific name. BOOST ALMIGHTY'S supra sounds awesome w/its straight turboback custom 5" exhaust...but would sound more better toned w/the muffler like Woon has/had on his personal 47-88 car. Anyone who knows either of those muffler's name/brand and where to get them, let me know! thanks!

- Christian

·
Boost Junkie
12,636 Posts
Probably a burns 5 inch stainless muffler.

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I believe Ryan was running the WOTM exhaust, but it could have been a Virtual Works exhaust. You can find it on his website.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Same Muffler that is on my car as well except Vig welded a nice tip on with the turntable and gave it an angle cut. It sounds absolutely killer.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
If that strikes you, read what the previous owner did, spent in non loaned 'expendable' cash, and then look at the previous owners age

Draw your own conclusions on where the money may have come from

you are 21 and you bought boostalmighty's car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts