·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Song Chuan Relay Switch

Part Number: 804-1A-C1

12 VDC

30 A

I need this relay switch for my HID headlights. My old ones filled with water and corroded in only 3 months. It seems these switches are common on Phillips HID systems but I can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mikal said:
if you cant find any exact replacement. You can just chop it off and replace it with any other relay.
That's what I'm thinking I'm going to have to do....this time I'm going to use a sealed one.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
you can use a 5 point, it just has an extra output that you don't necessarily need. I have a few with harnesses if you need. Not sure what they go for (pretty cheap)...send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Morefaster said:
you can use a 5 point, it just has an extra output that you don't necessarily need. I have a few with harnesses if you need. Not sure what they go for (pretty cheap)...send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out...

Yeah..like the above said..I have about 8 of them left of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-...27956QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

If you need them and have no rush for it...PM me I can send you one via USPS at no charge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts