Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, ummm. My coach got mad at me and suran wrapped my car and it took me forever to get it all off! What is something I can do to his truck that will take him forever to get off and hard to get off. Just give me some ideas on what I should do to him...

·
Registered
328 Posts
lol, that expanding foam is an awsome idea, i never thought of that!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Set it on fire

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
your coach did this? school coach? tell the police?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my badminton coach. nothing big that i'll tell the police. it's more like, i have to get back at himl. The expanding foam, how does this stuff work?

·
1,020 Posts
93.5MKIV_TT said:
lol, that expanding foam is an awsome idea, i never thought of that!
Works very well, It usually expands all the way up into the headers if you stuff the can in and the foam can only go forward.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Justin187 said:
Works very well, It usually expands all the way up into the headers if you stuff the can in and the foam can only go forward.

:bigthumb:
This is a superb idea :bigthumb: . Please do this and let us know how it turns out. You can get a can of this expanding foam shit for just a few bucks at any harware, menards, lowes, walmart etc. Do it man!

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,229 Posts
If he has a truck then put a zip tie around his drive shaft so when he starts to move it will spin around smacking the underneath of his bed. Someone once did that to me and let me tell u it was loud as heck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.