Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a trip computer control panel for the mk2, I want just for the looks seeing how I have the analog cluster, I does not have to work, but it has to look nice!

thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
trip computer face

I have one. IN fact, I converted my analog gauge cluster to work with the tripcomputer just as the digital cluster does. I will check to see how good it looks tonight and get bak to you tomorrow. Make me an offer.
-Matt

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! How did you do that?!? I don't want it to work, just want it for loks of having it there, I really don't know how much to offer you, I mean you shoot me a figure at my email: [email protected]

We'll go from there

thanks,
joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
trip computer face

I picked up the computer and the clock from the digital gauge cluster. It took a lot of wiring and modifications to the analog gauge cluster and wala - it worked. Looks stock - can't tell until you push a button ang get MPG! Pretty cool. Had to pull the entire dash out though to get to the wiring.

If you want it I will let it go for $12 plus shipping. That is what I paid for it from Crazy Rays Junk yard here in Baltimore.

-Matt

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will buy it! Send me an email with your address at: [email protected], I will give you mine as well, I live in grand rapids michigan so I would imagine it should not cost too much to ship!!!

Thanks!,
joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts