Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need Turbo Supra for testing new exhaust in Los Angeles, free 4" exhaust for help!

Hey guys,

We are working with Megan Racing on a new MKIV Supra 3.75" cat-back exhaust that is due out summer 2005..

We are hoping to bring it out with a sub $500 MSRP price tag, so I feel certain it will be a good seller...

Megan needs a car this weekend to use for a full day so we do a test fitment and take some measurements...

In return, you will receive one of new T304 Stainless Steel Exhaust systems when they come out...later this summer...FREE!

Please PM me if you are in the Los Angeles area...(store is in City of Industry, CA)

Thanks!

Chris Riggs

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time."

TELL 1SickSupra TO CLEAN OUT HIS FREAKING PM'S!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If I was in LA, I'd use my car and do it in a heartbeat....

Ticks me off as I just ordered a brand new Apexi GT Spec exhaust last week....

Didn't find out about the MR Supra Exhaust system until today..and I promised him I could find somebody to test fit the exhaust this weekend...

So Guys dont let me down...There are gonna be some pretty neat Supra parts coming out this summer, but I'm gonna keep those quiet until I know 100% it's a done deal...

I've had several 240SX's with the Megan Exhaust on them, but never one on my Supra as they didnt make them...

They will compete with any Japanese exhaust, and I'd stake my reputation in the 240SX community on it...

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
949-378-0789

-curtis

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
do you guys still need ppl?? i have stock everything so would it fit on my car??? if you guys want me as volunteer, ill do it.

im currently in San diego, and i can go to LA while i check with my cuz in USC. PM me

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As for now, nobody has called back or PM'd me letting me know one way or the other..

If you want to go down this weekend, you got a deal...

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you need anyone else I am available. I have a 97TT w/ the motor completly stock. I live in San Diego and could drive up this weekend.

I also have a RMM dp sitting so if you want to run experiements w/ and w/out the dp we could do so.

Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I found somebody who has agreed to do it....

Thanks Guys!

P.S.- We also are going to need somebody to test the new coilovers (Same manufacturer that makes the Apexi N1's) in a few weeks...

Test car will receive a free set, a $1300 value..

Take care!

Chris

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Let me get a first shot at the coilovers. You can use the car whenever since I never drive it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.