Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need a BIG favor from a fellow supra owner. I wrecked my supra a couple months ago:

So I'm currently pulling it back out and need stock measurements of how far to pull the top radiator frame out. Heres the what I need measured:

Measure on the inner edge of the radiator bar by the inner hole for the popup light frame accross the engine to the inner edge of the firewall on both sides A&C. B is the distance from the inner edge of the firwall to the inner edge of the radiator frame in the center.

Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
358 Posts
A and C I got 37 and a half inches give or take a tiny bit and B I got 36 and a half give or take a tiny bit.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turkish said:
A and C I got 37 and a half inches give or take a tiny bit and B I got 36 and a half give or take a tiny bit.
THANK YOU TURKISH

just what I needed, you da man :bigthumb:

·
Registered
358 Posts
No problem bro always good to help out a supra owner trying to bring one back to life :) Good luck I hope everything goes smoothly!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more request for the crew:

does anyone have a picture of the upper radiator frame bar with the headlight assemblies off. I'm trying to figure out if the mount area is angled or flat.

Thanks
Aaron

BTW- pulling the bar out work perfectly and the new hood fits =)

·
Registered
393 Posts
yo i was in your shoes a few weeks ago, i believe i know waht you are talking about. Dont have pics thos sorry. hope u get it all straightened out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The online TSRM has all of those measurements in one of the sections. It should be much more precise and it has tons of measurements. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts