Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drive an Auto 95TT, i just got my new HKS typr R FMIC and i didnt install it yet, by this i just finished the first step of tunning my car, my goal is to run low 12's or better if i can, what should i go for next knowing that i want this from a stock Twins, i need to know what do you think i should do with the tranny ( TC or rebuild tranny and what is the best to buy ), and what should i add next to my car ( AEM, VPC/GCC ) or any thing that will help me in reaching my goal, another thing is i heard about the G-Force chip is it good for me and if so where can i get it from....
thank you all in advance for your help, and i hope i will get the help i need from you

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
41 views and no answers

any ways i also have to add that iam running the car all the time on 98 oct gas so what are the max boost i can run with the FMIC

·
basupra's worst nightmare
1,267 Posts
Do you have a dp and exhaust? If not, that would be my next step. If you do, then I'd look into taking care of the transmission. What is your ultimate power goal? If you have no plans to replace the stock twins, an upgraded stock tranny should suit you well. Again, if staying on stock twins, I think an AEM or VPC setup should be last on your list.

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first thank you for answering
RMM 3" DP, and HKS Hiper Titanium Exhaust (you can cheack the list above my car pic for the set up so far)
my ultimate power goal is to run high 11"s if i can, i have some planes to replace the stock twins to something like an HKS TO4Z or even bigger not sure until now, and i would like to know more about the tranny if you can please
another thing; do you have any idea about how good are the G-Force chip are ? would it be good with my BPU
thank you for the help

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
what is your spending limit ?

also your goal in hp might be limited to your tranny.

you have a few choices now.
Powerhouse Racing MAP ECUclikc here for info mvp sells this unit.<--looks to be the ticket
aem(not sure how it plugs in to euro cars) <--have it and like it in my car.
greddy emanage(might be hard for you to find a tunner)

vpc/gcc
or vpc/HKS AFR
or vpc and apexi afcII

only thing with vpc is when you want to upgrade its a little harder now since they stop making it so parts are hard to find

so the first unit mught be your item to look at

also look at some cam grears or cams

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the money is not a big matter for me if i will get the best results i care about the good results i dont belive in the cheap things with out any good results,
and about the tranny i want to hear from you what can i do with it as a next step and what is the best to get, and for the ECU my car is US spec ( i used to live in portland, OR ) so i dont have any probloms running US parts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts