Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Executive *****istrator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll last night, me and my brother got home from TX2K2, the car (94 Supra tt auto) drove fine all the way up and down. But last night my brother calls me and tells me the ac, lighter and boost guage are not working, I told him to bring it home so I can look it at.

The boost guage (clock location) is not reading any kind of boost, it's dead, the light works, but no readings. Also, the lighter does not even work, and then the ac does not even turn on. I thought about the ac compressor, but I would think that the ac would turn on and blow hot air, but not even that. The whole ac unit will not turn on.

Do you guys have any idea what might be wrong? Dead boost guage (light working), dead lighter and ac not working, not even throwing hot air. Any ideas, what do you all recommened me to check?

thanks in advance
john

Y

·
0 Posts
problem

had the same problem and it was a fuse besure and check them by taking them out and trying new ones cause mine looked good but wasn't .. good luck....

·
Executive *****istrator
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: problem

yamaman22 said:
had the same problem and it was a fuse besure and check them by taking them out and trying new ones cause mine looked good but wasn't .. good luck....
thanks, it was the fuse, works fine now

john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts