Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up well i finally home from a long drawn out sentence in boot camp with some cash looking for another tubo mk3 5spd/auto , under a 110k on it, no color pref, clean title, good cond., targa top, pwr everything for 4k or less. thanks for any help.

fox

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Talk to TT TRD, he has a white 89+ MKII 5sp with a few nice mods that he's selling... His name is Dave, and he's pretty cool... Tell him Jake sent ya ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just a question??

I know you said you would like a running one, in good condition. But I was wondering if you would be interest in a 87 mk3. The only think is the car was hit in the front bumper. It is sitting in my back yard. I changed the bumper and also the two front fenders. It has a jap spec 7m with about 60k miles. It is a 5 speed, targa. It also has an HKS steel head gasket, HKS Hi Power Exhasut with 3 in piping, HKS Fuel Cut Defenser, 550cc injectors, a Fuel pressure regulator. It is a metallic brown color almost like antracite. I have a brand new radiator for it.
The car needs to be painted in the front and pop up lights need to be put back in place. The car also needs the lower intercooler piping replace. I was going to gut the car and turn into track car, but I just bought a MKIV, so I am selling the 87. I was going to fix it and sell it but I would let it go for 1,500 as is.

P.S. In my opinion if you invest 2,500 in the car you can turn the car into a beauty, The car runs great it' s just needs a little external work. If you would like to see pics hit me up with a pm. Laterzz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts