What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 615-310-7670
What is your City? : Franklin
What is your State? : Tennessee
What is your Zipcode? : 37064

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I am in desperate need of the cold start sensor located on the water neck. My car has been in the shop for a while now and this part is still needed. Please PM or reply, text, email, anything with a price (including quick shipping)
Thanks!

·
NA all day
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright so the thing I got sent was the wrong thing (but ABSOLUTLY 100% NOT too_stand's fault. I didnt supply a pic and my details were vague but what I did get im VERY happy with and will keep for spare parts. Now what I do need...

I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT too_stand DID NOT SCREW ME OVER OR ANYTHING. IT WAS MY FAULT, AND I WILL BUY THIS PART FROM HIM IF I DO NOT GET SOMEONE TO SEND IT TO ME TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.
My paypal is ready to send money. I need the part here BEFORE the weekend if at all possible. Like I said, if I do not get a reply I am buying it from too_stand..it just so happens he is going out of town for a couple days or I would be getting it from him anyways

I NEED CLIPS AS WELL!!!!!!!

·
NA all day
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW I need clips on the sensor. I need the wire going to it and the clip. So basically the whole sensor.

Also I need it for the years 86-88 and 89-92. QUICK SHIPPING AS WELL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts