Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a victim of crankwalk last year. I left the car sit and this year, I decided to fix it. I emailed a few well known shops in the Supra community and Nero was the only one that took his time to reply to my emails in great detail. He must of replied to 20 of my emails in one week. No joke :) To top that off, he beat all of Curts pricing on a new shortblock and every Toyota part that was needed to do the swap correctly. Nero and the whole staff at Titan are simply amazing.

·
1,211 Posts
I appreciate the gracious comments, the whole staff here at Titan Motorsports is very customer service based. I'm glad you had a good experience and I look forward to helping you in the future.

TwinTurboPete said:
I was a victim of crankwalk last year. I left the car sit and this year, I decided to fix it. I emailed a few well known shops in the Supra community and Nero was the only one that took his time to reply to my emails in great detail. He must of replied to 20 of my emails in one week. No joke :) To top that off, he beat all of Curts pricing on a new shortblock and every Toyota part that was needed to do the swap correctly. Nero and the whole staff at Titan are simply amazing.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I agree with you Twinturbo Pete about Titan being a cool shop.I havent talked to Nero Yet :) but I have talked to jack at Titan.He is the guy that i always ask for when i call there. He has always been very patience with me and tries to answer all my question. To be honest with everyone.....Jack was (one) of the many reasons why I'm taking my car there to get built. Keep up the great work Nero and everyone at Titan Motorsports.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Nero is about as customer service based as you can get. He'll even take the time to talk about parts 3am in the morning on his vacation while woon and jesus are trying to get a race going with some viper guys. Thats customer service.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Alex D said:
Nero is about as customer service based as you can get. He'll even take the time to talk about parts 3am in the morning on his vacation while woon and jesus are trying to get a race going with some viper guys. Thats customer service.
Hahaha I remember that night, talking about parts at 3am

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Get that freakin' car on the road now will you!?!? We gotta get the beasts tuned!!! :D :D

Titan has always been top notch for Robert's Supra too.

-Olivier

·
Registered
391 Posts
WOTM said:
You guys think THIS guy is cool??? :)

HAHAHA :lol: Nero/Titan are awesome!

·
Registered
570 Posts
The Titan crew has always been really nice to me at races, etc... I do remember at SEMA this year, Saturday night I played Poker with the rig driver / chassis guy I believe it was at Mandalay Bay until 4:30am!! It was a blast, really nice people.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
WOTM said:
You guys think THIS guy is cool??? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome, Thats so cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts