Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never saw a mk3 let alone an NA being displayed like this. None the less, a very clean in and out car. BTW its on ebay.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That Supra in Spring Hill,FL evidently didn't sell (No surprise). Now he has a buy it now feature for 15K and change. Thats the maroon turbo that looked really nice.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I keep telling you guys to restore these things, that's gonna start driving the prices way up, that and the fact that they truly are getting harder to find in mint shape.

I noticed that the high priced mint one in Florida is back on the block with a buy it now price of $15,500. I guess his last buyer fell through.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
87 car with 72k?

In that shape, it deserves to be inside the showroom. It is now a collectable car, not your average POS MK3.

It's a piece of history. This is a Toyota dealer so they probably appreciate the condition and put it inside for display/sale.

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
mint! deserves a display. The greatest sports car from toyota.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
^^ exactly...

These cars are only going up in price if mint... the old ratty shitty looking ones that most people drive now are going to the junk yard.. we'll be like mk2 owners soon... and not a dime a dozen.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Damn nice looking car. I'll be interested to see what the reserve is. Does look like the perfect shell to make a mint hypo MK3.

They need to put up a hell of a lot more pictures though. I could'nt even consider bidding on only one pic, as nice as it appears.

P

·
0 Posts
that price is insane. sure its a sweet car, i know cause i went and looked at it in person its like 5 min from my house, they are askin $10,500 for it :wtflol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts