Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen enzo's, ferrari, and tons of other very rare cars. but i have never seen a real mk4 in person, nowhere ,ever. which is pissing me off. where i live you rarely see nice cars but i have been to tons of cars shows. is anybody in the same boat as me!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thats kinda odd. I see my Mkiv daily but where i live i tend to see maybe 4-5 diff supra's a week.

·
Registered
473 Posts
they're pretty rare in canada. toronto probably has the most supra's in the country and i still very rarely see one besides mine of course. :)

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
In Concord theres one other supra I see semi often, and thats it.

I've seen maybe 10? different mkiv's in person, will be much more come the norcal meet on Easter ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
AZSUPRATT said:
Thats kinda odd. I see my Mkiv daily but where i live i tend to see maybe 4-5 diff supra's a week.
Hey AZSUPRA, I am in chandler with my black on black 6spd alot. I actually live in Iowa though. I was there a couple weeks ago. What do you drive? I saw a red one on gilbert road the other day.

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Swede909 said:
they're pretty rare in canada. toronto probably has the most supra's in the country and i still very rarely see one besides mine of course. :)

No kidding...I live dowtown-ish and drive it to work everyday and I don't see anybody!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Get yourself plane ticket's for Las Vegas in September and you'll see plenty. You might even get to ride in one. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I see 2 everyday, and work on like 3 different ones a week.

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
When I lived in Las Vegas NM not NV I would never see any. If I was lucky one a year. But now that I live in Albuquerque I see them on a weekly basis. But I think I know 90% of the New Mexico Supra owners.

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
You should come by to Vancouver me and the other MKIV Supra will show you a good time
Ross

·
Laughing at u not with u
149 Posts
I've seen two my whole life ........I get a lil excited everytime i see one....

My first on was in Philly and the second one i was driving home from the "fake" beach on lake erie and saw it driving on the other side of the highway......nvr seen one up close tho

1 - 20 of 40 Posts