Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No pics, I'm a d-bag lol. She's dime piece quality though, but I think extremely emotionally unstable.

·
Dont question the good Dr
473 Posts
You really are an idiot if you have to come to ask supraforums and ask for an answer to such a stupid question.

Do the right thing, you know better.

Let her fly you out there, PIITB, take pics/video, then post up immediately or face banz0rs!!!

:hide:

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Smoking hot? Nudes...?
I have them but I'm running away and leaving it at that. I'm not fucking with another guys girl and that's that. I think she's lying to me about being seperated, plus apparently her husband is military intelligence.

Can you imagine the shit he could pull on me? (that'd I'd deserve).

Done and done.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
I have them but I'm running away and leaving it at that. I'm not fucking with another guys girl and that's that. I think she's lying to me about being seperated, plus apparently her husband is military intelligence.

Can you imagine the shit he could pull on me? (that'd I'd deserve).

Done and done.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
I think you need to watch out because chances are your friend is fucking her behind your back. Plus, I think your phone might be retarded.

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks monkey. I've already said my mind is made, and I'm not going to be that d-bag that steals a soldiers wife while he serves.

Or that d bag that gets his life smashed and stuck in g-bay because he is military intelligence.

Thank you SFOT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts