Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally made a couple of runs with a decent 60 foot that I hit all the gears.
7.77 @ 93.6mph with a 1.73 60 foot
Pretty happy with it. I hit the rev limiter in 1st and semi-granny shifted to third because I didn't want to take a chance of missing a gear. I think there may be another tenth in there if I run through the gears better. I probably won't run it again though until I can make it to a quarter mile track. My big goal is to run in the 11s. Don't want to waste the entire clutch on 1/8th.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Damn ! that´s a good 60ft you have there !

:D

B

·
0 Posts
I would be willing to bet that if you were on a 1/4 mile track instead of an 1/8 track (and had the same times thru the 1/8) you would be high 11's no problem

N

·
0 Posts
Hey man that is a good time.. What exactly do you have done? What boost was it at , and on what tires? I wanna run similar times for BPU +. Thanks for the help.

Phil

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. My plus would be AEM cam gears, -3/+1. I also run electric fans for the radiator and a small 8" fan on the back of the intercooler. For boost control I just pull the hose and get a max around 18psi. My tires are Nitto 555Rs 275/50R17.

Ya I think that run would be in the 11's on a quarter mile track. Just hope I can duplicate it when I go.

Here is a link to a video of some runs...
Videos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts