Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of our new twin turbo compound turbo kit. We have kept this thing under the wraps for a while during our R&D. We are in the final stages of R&D and will have this kit available for sale right after the TX2k National Supra Meet.

Many companies have kept away from compound turbocharging due to the fact that compound turbocharging is often linked to diesel applications running extremely high boost. We here at Boost Logic have devised a method to keep the boost as low as 10psi for gasoline applications. This allows a gasoline motor to spool FASTER and make MORE POWER and TORQUE than the stock twin turbo's while still flowing enough air to make 800+RWHP.

Our turbo kit components are constructed out of the highest quality components. Everything is either built out of stainless steel 304 or aluminum.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This dyno is our initial tuning results at 22psi on a non turbo to turbo conversion.
We are currently installing it on a Twin Turbo motor right now so we'll have numbers for both.

A little over 300 ft/lb of torque at 3000 rpms and over 500 ft/lb by 4000 rpms. With more tuning and tweaking, I can see more power and torque in the low rpm range. We have just gotten the transition a little better so we will be working on getting the spool better even though it already has an insane spool.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Haha damn guys, I've wanted to do one of these setups for a while. Looks good and works how I figured it would. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
damn!! i been waiting for somthing like this!! deff gonna look in to this kit!!

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Been waiting for something like this for a while after hearing AMS was trying to do it with an evo. Good job Boost Logic :bowdown: :bigthumb:

·
Dewayne
561 Posts
damnit man....
subscribed...

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Its about time someone did this. Im into diesel trucks, and Ive seen this for a long time. Should be badass!

1 - 20 of 743 Posts