Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I ran across this on another supra website and haven't seen it before. Is it a new kit?

The old S900 (?) was fugly if you ask me, it ruined the supra's lines. This one is actually pretty decent - looks a bit like the Top Secret supra if you ask me.

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
i like it with the exception of the hood and front bumper. the side profile is pretty sweet if you ask me.

Dave O-

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Looks rigged too rigged, I don't see how that kit resembles the lines of the supra. Also, the tires look to be stretched...

·
966 Posts
Looks very similar to the Tamon Design JGTC-inspired kit, only less cohesive. The key details and body lines are definitely different, however. Result: ugly.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this today.

I like the wheels though.

·
PSN-360: SinisterSC300TT
288 Posts
Looks like a new Curve AD kit. They built the kit fo the baby blueish Supra that resembled the S900 fit from AB Flug. I think they work with them in designing there kits. I think it looks good if you have a show car.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I kinda like it. The front I see is JGTC inspired. The rear fenders have to go. The back bumper looks interesting. I would have to see from a flat profile to be certain. If I got this kit, I would do some things to change it in the body shop but over all, I could see this kit looking good in person.

Just my .02

-Enrique

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
i like it, its different. Nothing wrong with different

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
i kinda like the rear fenders the fronts im not liking. I like the wheels. Which volks are those again? dont really remember seeing them.

And i do believe Curve and AB flug are kinda one in the same now.

Alex

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Like most other widebody kits, it doesn't really go with the lines of the Supra, but I still think it looks badass :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.