Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we picked her up yesterday from an older, very weird guy in GA. 93 n/a with 150k but this thing is CLEAN. pictures dont do this paint justice, and it is original 93 paint. the interior is about a 7.5/10 but nothing that cant be fixed. heres the pics ive got so far. ill get more up later.

·
593 Posts
Haha, from a very old weird guy huh.

The paint does look outstanding though. Enjoy her!

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no man. this guy was a trip. you want to talk about someone acting incredibly shady, then getting pissed when he found out he couldnt get the cashiers check cashed until tuesday, then deciding to make us drive 7 hours home with no car only to turn around and have to drive 7hours back to pick it up tuesday or he would sell it to someone else, to changing his mind and letting us take the car. The guy never looked me in the eyes. and when we get in the car to head home, i actually started at looking at everything else besides the condition of the interior and if everything worked like it should, and there is weed everywhere in that bitch! litterally like a dime bag worth of shake was everywhere under the seats and in the carpet. hell i pulled out the spare tire and cleaned out in there this morning and i found more. AND a zip lock baggie with 2 small tubes of "female lubricant to be used with the female condom". i think that classifies as weird lol.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
looks damn clean for the mileage :agreed:

smoke that shit!

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
love the lic plate rofl :hey:

*edit.. not sure if its supposed to mean 1 hocky check.. or 1 hocky CHICK... if chick very flamboiant guy there lol

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its my girls license plate for her vw beetle. she plays hockey so its "1 hockey chick". we used her plate to bring it back home. and yea turbo time it is. i think we are going to wait out the summer and enjoy the car and then im planning on puttin her under the knife for a full TT swap. should be fun. thanks for the comments guys.

*EDIT- yea the guy in the car is me...far from flamboiant but i will admit that ive had better pictures taken.

·
Registered
153 Posts
congrats on the new ride do you still have the 94 TT are you doing a his and hers or you rocking both of them. I need to hurry up and get mine so I can start modding. Congrats again

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's some more pics! right now we're doing the his and hers thing but depending on how things go we are prolly gonna do a TT swap on the car and either sell mine or send it to get it fixed the right way. which means ill be driving it for a while :)

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we paid 14 for her. thanks for the comments guys!

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
looking good man, glad to hear things went smooth.

LOL @ the weed in the car. hopefully you disposed of it properly haha

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yup, definitely in great condition, especially considering the miles!! Yes, your story qualifies as the wierdest Supra purchase I've heard of so far.

·
kthx
327 Posts
May want to be careful. People who are really shady about not being able to cash a cashiers check that day may be how shall I say "not involved with the car legally"

ie it may be stolen. Happened to a friend back home and he just lost 20k. He bought it from a guy who used a fake cashiers check to get the car from someone else.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts